Thoughts on Sunday Morning


To strive and struggle?
To be a wizard or a muggle?
To follow your own dream
Or to go with the stream?

I’m asking everyone –
But only an echo of silence is what I hear.
I feel the breath of life so near
And somehow strange and weird –
It makes me shiver from fear.

Would I wake up one sunny day
And find out in dismay,
That the only thing I did was to obey,
Because I lost my chance to seize the day?

I see it now – the key is to act in life,
To be a leader strong in order to survive.
And not to worry what other people think,
Just come on stage, smile and wink.

Comments

  1. Did you add the Wikipedia links or does Blogger do that? o.O

    -J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did. Linking your inspiration sources is always a good idea. And I don't claim to be Shakespeare or J. K. Rowling. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Защо ли не бе моя кака, да ме научиш на истините за живота...

    ReplyDelete
  4. За съжаление едно е да осъзнаеш някоя истина, друго е да я претвориш в стихотворение, а трето да я последваш. За последното още не съм намерила подходящия път.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bergamo, Italy